CAC Member List

W8FN at aol.com W8FN at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 23:07:38 EST 1995

To all responding to my question:

Sorry I sounded aggressive (unintentional) and ignorant (sad but true) re the
identity of WB4FLB. I truly have never met him or heard his call on the
bands. My only excuse for the tone of the message is that I'm home with the
flu and feeling really grouchy. I promise to get better.

Hope to meet him and lots of you guys at Dayton this year.

Yeah, Kentucky is part of Great Lakes Division, and Bowling Green is getting
pretty far south; about 70 miles south of Owensboro, where I first was
licensed as WA4TTE circa 1964. (Time flies.)

73 to all... Randy, W8FN