Wanted: Icom UX-14 interface

s57ad at ljutcp.hamradio.si s57ad at ljutcp.hamradio.si
Sat Jul 1 08:22:07 EDT 1995

Thanks for reading this MSG!

Our club (S50D, former S53DCM) finally decided to spend some bucks for
buying Icom UX-14 CI-IV / CI-V interface for our IC-751 radio.
But, it seems, UX-14 is not available any more here in Europe, as
IC-751A is off-line.....

Please, inform me to my E-mail address, whether any UX-14 is available
over there in States  or in JA, (address of vendor, price, etc).

Thanks in advance for any help!

73 & GL IARU RS Championship

Mirko, S57AD

Snail: Mirko Sibilja, S57AD
       Savska 31
       68290 Sevnica
       Slovenia

Tel.   ++386-608-33 445  (week-ends only)
Fax    ++386-608-41 190  Attn. Mirko Sibilja

E-mail: S57AD at ljutcp.hamradio.si
Packet: S57AD at S50BOX.svn.eu

*** Do not torture Yourself. It is MY job!   (Family Adams) ***