Results of Alpha 87A Survey

fserota at interserv.com fserota at interserv.com
Sun Jul 16 18:47:12 EDT 1995

George, don't be so sure that there are spikes comming from the 781. That may be
 what ETO is saying, but I was unable to measure any with my scope. Repairing
the pin  diodes removed the apparent spike on the 87A's output LED's. BTW, I
waited nearly 2 months for mine to turn around. Good luck anyway. 73 de Fred.