Need Contesters' Addresses for CQP Awards

AA6KX at aol.com AA6KX at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 17:20:38 EDT 1995

We have mailed all wine bottles, T-shirts, plaques, and certificates for the
last running of the California QSO Party.  All of these awards were sent to
the addresses listed on the logs.  However, some of the awards bounced right
back to us.  We're willing to give it another try, though, if anybody can
help us out with the addresses.  If you know any of these people, please ask
them to contact me with information about their CURRENT address.  In the
listing which follows, the address I have given is the one we used that the
U.S. Postal Service just doesn't like:

W3HDH:   Douglas R. Maddox
                3808 Godfrey Drive
                Columbia, MO 65203