TH-11

Srockn4sr at aol.com Srockn4sr at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 22:25:36 EDT 1995

I have now gotten a lot of good info on the Force 12 antennas.  There is a
Hygain antenna that was highly publisized when it first came on the market,
but very few seem to use them, or at least you don't hear much about them.
 Is anybody using the TH-11 and if so how do you like it.  If I get any
thanks  Steve N4SR