Topband Contest

/G=LAWLEYD/S=LAWLEY/PRMD=IBMMAIL/ADMD=IBMX400/C=GB/ at mhs-relay.ac.uk /G=LAWLEYD/S=LAWLEY/PRMD=IBMMAIL/ADMD=IBMX400/C=GB/ at mhs-relay.ac.uk
Thu Jun 22 15:18:25 EDT 1995

A reminder that this weekend is the RSGB Summer topband contest. Brief
details of the rules follow. Logs go to G3UFY QTHR or you can email them
to G4HTD,  laurence at lsil.com  or  laurence at lsi-logic.co.uk

Date/Time  2100z 24th June - 0100z 25th June

Freq/mode  1.820-1.870MHz, CW only

Exchange   RST and serial number. UK stations also send three-letter
           county code.

Scoring    Overseas stations work only UK stations. Score three points per
           contact plus a bonus of five points for the first contact with
           each UK county worked.

Dave  G4BUO