CQWW95_Results

steve.howard at dafbbs.com steve.howard at dafbbs.com
Thu Nov 9 20:13:36 EST 1995

Claimed results from UBC Amateur Radio Society, for CQWW DX 1995 SSB,
using call sign CK7U, Multi-Single, Canada
Operators: VE7WNA/YU1NW, VE7WRA/YU1RW, VE7TTQ, VE7CNV

Band    QSO     Pts.    Zones   Countries

160     6       10      3       3

 80     51      100     6       5

 40     436     925     17      27

 20     930     2114    22      54

 15     1075    2575    23      51

 10     17      44      2       4

Tot:    2515    5768    73     144 = 1,251,656

Thanks and see you in the CW side.

Steve Howard, VE7TTQ

°