One person antenna installations ??

KY2T at aol.com KY2T at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 22:21:34 EST 1995

Don't know where I heard, saw, or what, but does anyone know of any
articles, what have you, on putting up reasonably big antennas
by ones self ??  Say something like a 204BA.   YCCC newsletter
article ??  Rumor I got was that Mike Staal (sp?), when he was
with KLM, was known to put up the KLM test antennas either
by himself or himself and maybe 1 guy on the ground.
(This was at the test range, in the early days before computer
modeling, where the cut and try method was utilized.)

NO, I DON'T plan to TRY to do it myself!!  I just want to see how it
might be done.  Could get some ideas on how to handle big
antennas up on the tower.

Thanks in advance.

Tom KY2T (FRC)
KY2t at AOL.COM