CT Question

Nzharps at aol.com Nzharps at aol.com
Thu Nov 16 15:55:07 EST 1995

The K8AZ crew used CT 9.15 during CQ WW SSB last month. We
know that 9.26 is out there, but wonder if there is any reason
to use it as oppossed to the earlier version?  We had no problems
using 9.15 in our M/S environment with four radios/computers.
Did anyone that did M/S encounter problems with 9.26?

   Looking for some direction,
    Ron, K8NZ