K7FD SS Phone Results...

John D. Nicholson jnichols at ednet1.osl.or.gov
Mon Nov 20 10:59:38 EST 1995

Never did work all them precedents (Did anyone ever
find Calvin Coolidge?) but had a lotta fun trying...

Final: 77 Q's, 77 Sections ...hey I have a bad case
	of bronchitis so decided to keep Q's to a minimum...

Hi-Lite: Final Section Mississippi at 20:04 Sat...

Rig: IC775DSP, Quad on 20/15/10, Dipole 80/40...

73, John K7FD