SS-SSB LP KE5FI - 10 meters opened!

KE5FI at aol.com KE5FI at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 13:09:12 EST 1995

Only worked half-heartedly on and off with some wire antennas with high SWR
on 40-20-15

BAND           QSOs          QSO PTS        SECTIONS
160                     0                    0
 80                  128                256
 40                  140                280
 20                  231                462
 15                  202                404
 10                    57                114
TOTALS          758              1516                  77              SCORE=
 116,732    20 hours Low Power

After I got the sweep, I went to 10 meters on Sunday evening 2337 - 0107 and
started CQing into the dead band.  Lo and behold!  Sporadic E skip into Ga,
Al, SC - MI - CO  mostly all contact nr 1 but most knew the drill!  I hope we
cultivate these guys during the 10 meter test.

The rate meter stayed from 60 to 100 the whole time, which might not be too
bad for low power in the last few hours of the test.  I spent exactly 30
minutes there and worked 56 Q's.

73

Chuck
KE5FI at AOL.COM