Signal Strength Reports Here (Good idea?)

D. R. Evans al019 at freenet.hsc.colorado.edu
Tue Oct 10 15:01:21 EDT 1995

> One of the most interesting things I have read on this reflector was from
> Willy regarding signals heard from the USA on the low bands.
>
> Why don't we expand on this?  I was hacking around in the CQP this weekend

Um. Er. Don't most contests include an RST field?

Only kidding. Sort of.

D.R. Evans NQ0I / G4AMJ : devans at lynx.colorado.edu
                          al019 at freenet.uchsc.edu

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://spot.colorado.edu/~romigj/drevans.html

From: Larry Tyree <tree at cmicro.com> (Larry Tyree)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 13:27:52 -0700
Subject: Missing CW SPrint Logs

As of today, the following logs are missing for the CW Sprint.

I can accept logs for another week or so IF they are in electronic
format.  There might be a few in the mail today when I get home.

You can E-mail your CW logs to me:

        AA5B worked  27 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        AB1T worked  33 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        AI7B worked  60 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K0AD worked  72 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K0RF worked  99 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K1AR worked  16 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K1ZX worked  34 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K2SX worked  24 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K3LR worked  12 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K3SA worked  97 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K5RC worked  26 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K6NA worked 123 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K7CW worked  61 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K7GM worked  73 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K7SS worked 107 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K7SV worked  87 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K8CC worked 110 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K8NZ worked  28 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K9RS worked  28 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        K9ZO worked 103 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        KB8N worked  95 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        KE7X worked  27 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        KF0H worked  30 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        KI7Y worked  79 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        KK9V worked  13 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        KO9Y worked  59 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        KQ2M worked  16 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        KT3Y worked 110 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        KW8N worked  79 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        KW8N worked  79 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        N4DW worked  60 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        N4ZZ worked  63 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        N6KL worked  38 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        N6YK worked  77 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        N7BG worked  34 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        N8FU worked  20 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        NA4K worked  16 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        NM5M worked 110 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        NT5D worked  43 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        W0UA worked 108 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        W2DX worked  11 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        W2QY worked  13 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        W2RQ worked 116 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        W8FN worked  91 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        W9RE worked  12 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        WB0O worked  24 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        WK6V worked  66 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        WW2Y worked  87 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        WX3N worked  32 stations but didn't send in a log!!
        XE2T worked  92 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       AA5TN worked  15 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       AA6RX worked  93 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       AA7KF worked  16 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       AA7VB worked  83 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       AA8AV worked  12 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       AA9JY worked  67 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       AB5QY worked  45 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       AC6NS worked  23 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       AD4VH worked  22 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K1ATL worked  13 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K3ONW worked  41 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K3TLX worked  66 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K4AMC worked  41 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K5YAA worked  66 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K6SXA worked  25 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K7HBN worked  57 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K8HVT worked  75 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K8OSF worked  11 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K9MMS worked  83 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       K9WIE worked  69 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       KI7OT worked  34 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       KN4QV worked  67 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       KP4TK worked  13 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       N0DPF worked  25 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       N4LDZ worked  23 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       N4TQO worked  73 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       NL7GP worked  83 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       VE3OU worked  13 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       VE4VV worked 106 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       VE6EX worked  12 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       W5ASP worked  87 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       W6EEN worked  30 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       W6UQF worked  82 stations but didn't send in a log!!
       W9MAK worked  12 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      KA2AEV worked  58 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      KC5NWX worked 114 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      KC5OYM worked  95 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      KC5PRF worked 102 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      WA0OUI worked  17 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      WA2CJT worked  20 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      WA2LCC worked  12 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      WA6TKT worked  12 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      WA8YVR worked  34 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      WD4AHZ worked  31 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      WD8LLD worked  90 stations but didn't send in a log!!
      WD9JBK worked  12 stations but didn't send in a log!!

Tree N6TR
tree at cmicro.com