Gotta Go

pph at dc.dk pph at dc.dk
Tue Oct 31 22:18:00 EST 1995

      >My network administrator called and said too much Internet gateway
      >mail (from DX/CONTEST reflectors) and need to cut it out (against

      I have similar problems. All those contest scores overflow the gateway
      before I can delete them. Technical Q&A on contesting are interesting,
      but how little a 100 w US stn with a 40 ft tower worked has little
      interest to other than that stn. So as said b4, send scores to some
      other reflector or better to the nice fellow, that make a listning out
      of it. Sending "set nomail" after each contest is like saying
      everything here is junk mail, and that is not my opinion.

      73, Palle OZ1RH. (OZ5W - OZ9EDR contest team)