Zone 18 and Zone 23 Suffixes

Paul W. Hansen pwhansen at akorn.net
Fri Dec 6 08:06:34 EST 1996

The better contesting programs still stumble over CQ Zones 18 and 23.  I
was hoping somebody had in their files a current list of UA9 and UA0
suffixes typically located in Zone 18, and a list of UA0 and BY9 (I
think) suffixes found in Zone 23.  Reply by mail.  If this is of any
interset to others I'll summarize later.  Thanks in advance.

Paul Hansen, W6XA (ex AE6H)