Arrl/BBS/Programs

John.Evans at comsat.com John.Evans at comsat.com
Tue Dec 24 09:44:44 EST 1996

Subject: Arrl/BBS/Programs
Author:  John Evans at COR-FS5
Date:    12/24/96 9:21 AM

     The recent thread on where to find a computer program that
     would generate a great-circle map centered on one's QTH led
     me to the list of programs accessable at :-
         ftp://oak.oakland.edu/pub/hamradio/arrl/bbs/programs
     Does anyone know if there is a listing of what these progrms
     do? I have "unzipped" a few that looked interesting, based on
     their titles, but this is a slow and tedious process. A text
     file that gives one a general idea of what each program is
     intended to accomplish would surely be helpful. I would
     appreciate any reply directly to john.evans at Comsat.com  - and
     a Merry Christmas all!  John,N3HBX.