M0AAA

k7ss at aloha.net k7ss at aloha.net
Sun Feb 11 10:00:44 EST 1996

udder disrespect for the reflector

From: ronklein at ix.netcom.com (Ron Klein ) (Ron Klein )
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 1996 12:02:38 -0800
Subject: MCI Mail Problem?

I use my MCI Mail account for receipt of CONTEST reflector mail. They
tell me the system had a problem that blocked forwarding of mail for
several days.

I still have not received mail dated February 4,5,6,7. Has anyone else
had the same problem? The MCI Customer Support folks assure me it has
not been lost, and will eventually be available to me.

Anyone else have this experience?

--
Ron Klein - W0OSK
ronklein at ix.netcom.com