S57AD score ARRL DXC CW

s57ad at s55tcp.ampr.org s57ad at s55tcp.ampr.org
Sun Feb 18 15:38:23 EST 1996

                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 17-Feb-96, 18-Feb-96

    Callsign Used : S57AD
         Operator : S57AD

         Category : Single Operator All Bands

 Default Exchange : 599 KW

  Equipment description:

             IC-751A & SB-220
             JPS NIR-12 DSP filter
             PC386 + N6TR 5.61

  Antennas:

              80: sloping dipole
              15:  TH6DXX @ 20m

             Name : Mirko Sibilja, S57AD
          Address : Savska 31
   City/State/Zip : Sevnica, 68290
          Country : Slovenia

        Team/Club : Slovenia Contest Club

   80CW      227         226        678      35
   15CW       14          14         42       7

 Totals      241         240        720      42

    Final Score = 30240 points.

 Soapbox comments:

 Linear amp does not work on 40 and 20 since last CQWW SSB contest,
 so planned to work Single Band (15 m), but CONDX weren't good enough
 and I changed mind, HI. Condx on 80 were fair, but band was quite
 noisy.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date: 18-Feb-1996   Signed :____________________________  Call: S57AD

Have to go to job, so finished my contesting in Sunday morning.
Hope antennas & amp wll be ready for ARRL SSB (at least)...

73 & GL de Mirko
s57ad at s55tcp.ampr.org