Pointing Yagis in the Wind

K8DO at aol.com K8DO at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 16:40:43 EST 1996

>ANYBODY can build a tower or antenna that won't fall down.  It takes a REAL
>ENGINEER to build one that just barely won't fall down . . .

Just barely doesn't do it for me....I'll take the tower installation by
ANYBODY....

Denny

From: Bill Fisher <bill at akorn.net> (Bill Fisher)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 16:58:35 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Scores

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, __________, _______ wrote:

> Is either of y'all sending msgs personally to the folks posting scores to
> remind them of 3830?  Saw ur msg to the reflector, Bill, but guess not
> everyone else did.

I sent out several FRIENDLY reminders to folks that had posted scores to
CQ-CONTEST over the weekend.

It took about 3 people with bad attitudes to take away all of my
motivation to help out.  One guy said "leave me alone, I don't want to be
bothered with more lists".  The other two were basically the same,
although somewhat more polite.

The 3830 reflector is wanted by the majority.  However, if someone on
this list decides he doesn't want to place nice with others, there is
basically nothing Trey or I can do about it.

One gent who signed his message "Ph. D." said that the following system
was too difficult:

Contest Scores to 3830 at akorn.net
Contest Discussions to cq-contest at tgv.com

73