COMPARISONS TS930 / 940 (???)

Ron Stone ron at gw3ydx.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 22 23:47:01 EST 1996

-----
| Ron Stone, GW3YDX -    EMail ron at gw3ydx.demon.co.uk

-----
Chaps

I would never change from my TS930 were it not for the lack of RS232.

Has anyone out there done some hard faced CW contest A/B tests with
these two radios. I hear that the 940 is not nearly as good as the old
930, but my database on this is very small (just one or two local
opinions) and I would appreciate more information.

Seems to me that putting FM on the 940 and changing the roofing IF was
a change for the worse.

Any info in response would be most welcome.

73
Ron