Caribbean DXpeditionists-----> NOW is the time to book!

N3ADL at aol.com N3ADL at aol.com
Thu Jul 25 07:06:37 EDT 1996

The Air Fares to the Caribbean dropped 25 percent yesterday. There is usually
a week long window of opportunity every year about this time where the fares
drop.... though one can not count on a full week as last year the window
lasted TWO DAYS.
Sooooo If you are going....NOW is the time to book for CQ Phone.
                                       See you in the pileups
                                       de Doug V26DX  FRC