Kenwood Radio proposals for "Truck stop sales"

WA2WYR at aol.com WA2WYR at aol.com
Sat Jun 1 12:23:39 EDT 1996

The answer to this latest threat to turn Amateur radio into "CB" by Kenwood
is for all of us to boycott purchases of Kenwood products both in our
capacity as amateurs and in our business dealings. Another, long overdue,
answer is for a petition of rule making to the FCC for point of sale
authentication of a valid Amateur radio license for the purchase of
transmitting equipment.

DE John - WA2WYR