IARU...W1AW etc.

Marijan Miletic S56A at S55TCP.ampr.org
Sat Jun 15 11:15:12 EDT 1996

Hi USA,  You stand a great chance in IARU HQ as the best 30 S5 op's will be in
California for WRTC parties :-)   73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.

>From silver at ax.apc.org (Carlos Augusto Silveira Pereira)  Sat Jun 15 10:17:16 1996
From: silver at ax.apc.org (Carlos Augusto Silveira Pereira) (Carlos Augusto Silveira Pereira)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 06:17:16 -0300
Subject: HY-GAIN ROTOR

Dear friends,

I will go to Florida on August 4th, during my vacation and I intend to purchase an antenna rotor. I am not sure which one I will buy.

There are two options in AES (Orlando):

- The T2X Tailtwister (303) ......................US$ 449.95

I have heard that the T2X has some problems however it is extra heavy duty. What do you think? The HAM IV sounds enough for my purposes but the price difference is not so high but in the future I intend to raise more beams and a  heavier rotor would be better.

I would like some advises from contesters who know both models.  Which problems the T2X could have?

Thank you in advance,

Carlos - PY1CAS
E-mail: silver at ax.apc.org

ps. I hope to raise my beam for the CQWW!