RE; DSP Boxes

nw6n at juno.com nw6n at juno.com
Sun Jun 30 00:55:08 EDT 1996

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the DSP kits that are available thru
W9GR. I've been using the ten function model for three years now and
wouldn't be without it. It is not a cure all but it DOES make operating
on noisy bands and in contest situations much more comfortable.
One drawback is you gotta put it together yourself but the price is
right! (about half of a dsp-9)
73, Bob NW6N