info

Carl at ATSARAJEVO.AUTOMAIL.COM Carl at ATSARAJEVO.AUTOMAIL.COM
Thu May 2 14:23:00 EDT 1996

SARAJEVO 02 MAY 96

REGARDS FROM SARAJEVO

THIS IS TO INFORM TO ALL OF YOU !!

PLEASE DONT SEND ANY QSL FOR PJ2/OH6XY, PJ9Y, T7/OH/I6XY OR 9A/OH6XY TO MY

ADRESS IN CROATIA,,, PLEASE !!!

USE MY GOOD MANGER JUKKA OH3GZ OH3GZ   --ONLY--

THE MAIL IS COMMING OK HERE VIA CROATIA BUT IF YOU SEND YOUR QSL TO ME IT
WILL MAKE ONLY DELAY FOR YOU AND MORE WORK FOR JUKKA AND ME !!

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU FOR THE NICE WPX CONTEST !!

THERE WAS NICE HOT PILEUPS WITH MY PJ9Y CONTESTCALL !! I MADE 10.105.000
POINTS !

IT WAS THE LAST TIME TO MAKE SUCH A NICE ACTION THERE.    WE GOT ORDER TO
PULL DOWN THE LAST TWO TOWERS NEAR THE HOTEL CORALL CLIFF.

THE HOTEL HAS A NEW MANAGER AND HE FEEL THAT THOSE TWO TOWERS ARE NOT GOOD
FOR THE HOTEL !!

CANT UNDESRTOOD HIM !!   I LIKE ALUMINIUM TREES !!!

IN THEN NEAR FUTURE I WILL WORK MOSTLY RTTY FROM BOSNIA !

ALL THE BEST FROM SARAJEVO   73'S    CARL T9/OI6XY