More Amp Summary

W8JITom at aol.com W8JITom at aol.com
Sat May 11 14:15:26 EDT 1996

> I tried to look up the cost of the 3A1200A7
>amp and AES has it selling for $665 as a replacement.  Some of the
>literature says it costs around $350, but I guess that has been several
>years ago.  (These are my comments)  That was an interesting fact!

Ameritron sells Eimac tubes and other component parts direct to customers.
Since they buy direct from manufacturers, prices are sometimes more
reasonable.

Anyone building or repairing an amp should check prices at the factory.
Prices for brand new components are sometimes lower through Ameritron than
through the surplus market.

73 Tom