One PC, Two Monitors

Ve3bmv at aol.com Ve3bmv at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 23:55:28 EST 1996

No need for two monitors. Use windows, open window with TR log in DOS window,
open GEOWIN in another window. You can switch between them wit Alt-Tab. Good
enough, while calling CQ look at geochron, Al-Tab and switch back to loging
on TR. No need to be fascinated 100% of the time with greyline - geochron
display. Used it in CQ WW phone from CG1ZZ (IG9/IV4TAN was modulating my
display - just kidding, he was only 30 db Over S9.) Worked like a charm, no
hickups. Thanks Tree!!!

73 de Yuri, K3BU  (ex OK3BU) VE3BMV, P40A