K7SP at JY8B in CQ WW CQ

Jim McDonald N7US n7us at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 22 20:14:18 EST 1996

jy9qj at amman-server2.go.com.jo%INTERNET wrote:

I am currently in Amman,Jordan and will be active in contest as part of
a  multi-single effort using the call JY8B. We expect to have a BIG Sig
- about 500 watts to a TH11, 2 Ele 40, Create rotary dipole on 80, and
160 sloper.  I have already been active on cw as JY8SP before the
contest and will be active again afterwards, possibly to include WARC.
Please work us on all bands as we are attempting to set a new
multisingle record from Asia, and of course, to win the contest as
multi-single from Asia.

Look for us on 1815  3515  7030  14030  21030   28030.

See you in a  few hours.

73 Steve K7SP