Dimensions of old C.C. 20m yagi

ramirezk at emi.com ramirezk at emi.com
Tue Oct 29 14:19:05 EST 1996

   Cushcraft was not able to give me the dimensions of this
antenna. Apparently it is an old Cushcraft yagi that used rg-8
coax feed fed through the match instead of the modern aluminum
bar presently used on their antennas. It is not a split driven
element. None of the elements are insulated from the boom.
 The boom of this antenna is 18 feet long instead of the present
20 feet long. The elements are tapered. Does ANYONE have the
measurements of this particular Cushcraft 3 element 20m
monobander??
  Does someone out there have the time to Y.O. a 3 element 20m
yagi on an 18 foot long boom that utilizes the C.C. type
matching network. I need to get this thing up in 2 weekends
while some friends are in town to help on the tower.
    Thanks a bunch. 73 Ken KP4xs