My VANITY Call sign

K2UA at aol.com K2UA at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 18:57:36 EST 1996

NOTICE to one an all:

Thank for your concerns that I had been bumped from the Vanity call sign
system by FCC error.

The error has been corrected and FCC assures me I am back in the hunt in my
proper place in line. Day Two, that is.

Some asked why I would give up K2UA.  Remember, I am K2UA/5 right now.

I have been in Texas more of my life than not.  Since 1983.

I do not seen any opportunity to leave and don't plan on leaving. I am 52
years young and would like to retire here.

So, I might as well get used to a new call sign.

Wish me luck!

Dennis Alexander
K2UA/5, soon to be W5....