Melbourne Hamfest Saturday

BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com BK1ZX70SFL at aol.com
Fri Sep 13 00:52:31 EDT 1996

       Florida Contest Group Meeting Saturday 9/14/96

Saturday Noon the Florida Contest Group will be meeting at the prize ticket
drum of the Melbourne Hamfest.

We will adjourn to obtain lunch, PIZZA!!!! , and tell WRTC, NAQP and other
contest, especially Sweepstakes, anchovie stories... probably talk of FCC
Gate 2 will be heard as well.

Attn: all Hams going to Melbourne - join us - be at the drum at Noon - heah,
we contesters don't bite, that is unless you try and steal our freq!

Congrats AC1O on a great NAQP combined score!

See you Satruday!

Jim, K1ZX
President
Florida Contest Group