[CQ-Contest] Field day RTTY--CW

Will, KN6DV kn6dv at QNET.COM
Sun Apr 27 20:50:16 EDT 1997

Here a part of the Field day rules.
Question: does this means you can work a station on CW and RTTY or if you
worked him on CW you can not work him again on RTTY? any band?

I would like to set up a RTTY station for our local club.

C.Each phone and each CW segment is considered as a separate band. All
voice communication contacts are equivalent, and Packet/RTTY/ASCII/AMTOR is
counted as CW. A station may be worked once on each band. Crossband
contacts are not allowed. The use of more than one transmitter at the same
time on a single band is prohibited, except that a Novice/Technician
position may operate on any Novice band segment at any time. No repeater
contacts.

http://www.av.qnet.com/~kn6dv

REFORM
Unless the reformer can invent something which substitutes attractive
virtues for attractive vices, he will fail.
(Walter Lippmann)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com