contest station available

David Robbins k1ttt at berkshire.net
Sun Jan 19 17:50:58 EST 1997

as usual my station is available for contest operations most
weekends.  for the big dx contests i prefer multi-multi entries
since that makes the best use of the available equipment.  i
have 6 full stations set up with computers, radios, amps, etc.
you supply the operators and i supply the hardware.

so far for this winter/spring i have the following operations
on the schedule(yes, cq 160m cw and both arrl dx weekends are
still open!):

WPX RTTY = KE1FO multi-op
    IDRA WW RTTY WPX Contest       0000Z, Feb 8 to 2400Z, Feb 9
CQ 160m SSB = AA1AA single-op
    CQ 160-Meter Contest, Phone    2200Z, Feb 21 to 1600Z, Feb 23
WPX SSB = N1RR and/or AA1AA multi-multi
    CQWW WPX Contest, Phone        0000Z, Mar 29 to 2400Z, Mar 30
WPX CW = AA1AA multi-multi?
    CQ WW WPX Contest, CW          0000Z, May 24 to 2400Z, May 25
Russian DX = AB2AP/N2TA multi-op?
    Russian DX Contest             1200Z, Mar 15 to 1200Z, Mar 16

a schedule of upcoming contests is on my web site.
if you would like to run any contest that doesn't conflict with the
ones above contact me as soon as possible to get on the list.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt at berkshire.net   or   robbins at berkshire.net
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/k1ttt.html