No subject

jcrovell at gbsmail.bcs.lucent.com jcrovell at gbsmail.bcs.lucent.com
Fri May 30 10:45:54 EDT 1997

>From jcrovell Fri May 30 09:20 EDT 1997 remote from 580howard
>From: "John Crovelli" <jcrovell at 580howard>
To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest at contesting.com>,
    "owner-cq-contest" <owner-cq-contest at contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Force 12 ....low profile ?????
Date: Fri May 30 08:31 EDT 1997

Force 12 is very alive and well.  Spoke directly to N6BT yesterday.  They
had difficulty securing space at Dayton but will be at a show in Germany
weekend of June 28.  There presently is a backlog of antenna orders that has
forced them to go into overtime mode.  Maybe they are a little too
successful.  Incidently about 50 people are visiting their web page each
day.

Give them a call and I am sure they will provide whatever service or
information you require.

73,

John W2GD/P40W (owner of four Force 12 antennas)