[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW - TEAMS

James B. Neiger jneiger at xti.com
Tue Nov 18 12:17:01 EST 1997

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the woods:

NEIGER'S TIGERS will be out, in force, in the upcoming CQ CW bash with a
vengeance.  Not content in resting on their laurels, er haunches,
(posteriors?) from the very successful SSB team effort, at this date, we
are able to announce the formation of three Tiger Teams:

TEAM NO. 1                TEAM NO. 2           TEAM NO. 3

HC8N(N5KnockOut)            YB1AQS              N6BV/1
FS5PL(W2GD)                N6AA/UA0             W2VJN
P40E(CT1BOH)              VK6BAT(N6ZZ)          W7WHY
9Y4H(K6NA)                5X1Z(SM7PKK)          K6AW
ZD8Z(N6TJ)                  CT1ELP              W6XR/2

Any last minute additions: if you desire being on a team (as is obvious
from the above list, we accept ANYBODY)  please listen for me from THE
ROCK, hopefully beginning next Tuesday.  I try and be on 21250 daily at
1900Z for an hour or so, then CW.  Around 035 on the high bands, low end
of low bands.

                  Vy 73

                    Jim Neiger    N6TJ/ZD8Z

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com