[CQ-Contest] QSL practices.

Ivo Pezer, 5B4ADA/9A3A 9A3A at spidernet.com.cy
Wed Oct 15 18:09:41 EDT 1997

The answer might be "Find a QSL Manager". There are many
hams with more spare time than most of us contesters, so why
not send a note QSL Mgr Wanted". I'm sure you will get more
than one reply (if you are a DX station).
By the way, any complaints about my mgr, 9A2AJ. Let me know
if you get my QSLs or have to wait and I'll talk to Tom.

Ivo, 5B4ADA/9A3A
EX: HH2AW/4V2A
       C41A/C42A/C43A/C47A/C48A/
       H20A/H21A/H28A