[CQ-Contest] ST. PETERSBURG RUSSIA CONTESTERS

Bob Perring perring at texas.net
Wed Apr 15 13:24:24 EDT 1998

My wife and I  will be visiting St. Petersburg during the time frame of
August 29 through September 9, 1998.

We will be staying in a small flat located at 17 Furshtadskaya Street,
about 100 meters from Chernyshevskaya Metro.

We will be packed lightly and we have no fixed schedules.

The only firm aspect of our trip, as of this date,

is that my wife and I will have the freedom to spend our time quite
freely as we see fit. We may depart St. Petersburg for local area country
trips, but nothing is really planned for a fixed time schedule. We always
travel with plans very loose.

I would be interested in the possibility of meeting any local contesters
from the area during our stay. Drinks of Vodka, Supper, Station visits,
whatever might be possible.

Please visit our web page for information about ourselves.

73,

N5RP, VP2MGP, XA5T

Bob,

Bob Perring