[CQ-Contest] Formula help

Giorgio Fanelli G.Force at flashnet.it
Fri Jan 2 16:55:38 EST 1998

Hi reader

>How do you figure bearing and distance from knowing two points on the globe
>in latitude and longitude?  There has got to be a formula for doing that,
>but it has been to many years since geometry...let alone spherical geometry.
>Anyone have any information on this?

One idea maybe download the Geoclock software but the problem is totaly
analyzed on The ARRL Antenna Book, fourteenth edition, 1984 pages 16-3 to
16-8 too long for type here. Happy new year. George I0YQV.

Giorgio Fanelli				X25: I0YQV at IW0FGK.ILAZ.ITA.EU
Roma - Italy				PCL: I0YQV > I0JBL-6
E-MAIL: G.Force at flashnet.it		Ham: I0YQV
Home page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/9382

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com