[CQ-Contest] "Worked Before" stupidities

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Jan 6 13:59:07 EST 1998

At 10:00 AM 1/6/98 MET, marko at robo.fe.uni-lj.si wrote:
>John,
>
>I am split regarding that. In last CW WW I worked everyone who
>come back 2nd, 3rd .. time without asking. On CW, I think that
>saves time, and is better than arguing with someone. In that
>WW CW I had at the end approx. 15% of dupe calls.

My experience was much better, only abt 1 percent.  Far better to work 'em
again in that case.

On the other hand, I hate it when (they know who they are) insist on
reworking the hard dx every morning during the few-minute grey-line window.
 I would definitely ignore them if 'twere me.

73,

Pete N4ZR

In Wild Wonderful, fairly rare WEST Virginia

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com