[CQ-Contest] Sending Running Stn's Call

Jim Kehler kh2d at kuentos.guam.net
Thu Jul 30 05:14:00 EDT 1998

>Perhaps your call is busted in their log. without their sending you your
>call, you don't know [hence later when log is checked you lose the QSO,
>get penalized, and perhaps loose a valuable multiplier too].

I'm confused on something here. I honestly have no idea how logs
are checked.  Is the above correct ?

If I work XX8XX and he puts me in the log with my call wrong or
with the serial number I sent him wrong, I lose the contact to a
log check ?  That makes no sense at all, if that's right, then I need
to make everybody I work in a contest repeat EVERYTHING I send
them to make sure they got it ALL right......

73, Jim KH2D
Mariana Islands DX Association - http://www.guam.net/pub/midxa/
Home Page - http://www.qsl.net/kh2d

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com