[CQ-Contest] Important: WAEDC e-mail logs

Dieter Dippel dippel at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Jul 30 09:46:51 EDT 1998

Hello everybody,

just received the following information from the WAEDC Contest
Manager Herbert, DL2DN ...

The  WAE contest manager DL2DN will be on
holiday from Aug 4-16. Please do not expect any answer or
confirmation on your requests during that time. He will answer all
your questions, log and confirmation requests via e-mail before Aug
4th or after Aug 17th. Remember, you can also use
waedc at compuserve.com for the e-mail address.

If you do have problems with your email Logs ....
You can send the Logs also to me .... I will collect all Logs and
forward them to Herbert, DL2DN

73 de Dieter, DF4RD

email: dippel at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
or:  DF4RD at qsl.net