[CQ-Contest] Working Dupes [PLUS more]

Gus Widell sm3sgp at kkn.net
Wed Dec 15 00:52:59 EST 1999

KR2Q:
> I also worked several guys who I sent the WRONG call to and
> they didn't  bother to correct me...just an experiment...that (I guess)
failed.

CE5/SM3SGP:
I had many stations coming back to me with "strange calls". If I would have
corrected all of those my QSO count would probably been a lot less. Instead
I tried to give my callsign one extra time after my QSL message. This would
give the QSO'ed station a chance to correct.

Most of the stations that duped me, did NOT take time to get my call before
calling me.

Anyway, thanks for the QSO's during the weekend. An extra award goes to
those who got my callsign right on my first call while S/P. Very few...

73 de Gus, CE/ something Papa (Low Power)

QSL via SM3EVR

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com