[CQ-Contest] New Technology Corrupts Competition

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mb.sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 8 14:47:21 EST 1999

If, in fact, the Big Deal is limited to RTTY contests, then shouldn't the
solution be as well?

73, kelly

--
73, kelly
VE4XT
ve4xt at mts.net

Opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author. Gender-specific
pronouns used only for convenience. Your mileage may vary. In case of
discrepancy between these opinions and the REAL opinions of the author,
the latter shall prevail. May contain peanuts. Not responsible for lost
belongings. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com