[CQ-Contest] Jan 2000 NAQP SSB Results Available

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Sun Aug 13 12:55:19 EDT 2000

The official results, after log checking, of the January 2000 NAQP SSB
contest are now available. Because of my lateness in completing the log
checking, I've posted the complete results, as they will appear in a future
issue of the National Contest Journal, on the NCJ web
site  (http://www.ncjweb.com/) Just click on the "contests" link to view
the writeup and a summary of the results. The linked pdf file contains the
complete results.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Remember to register your NAQP SSB teams before the start of the August
contest. Send team registrations to:  ssbnaqp at ncjweb.com

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com