[CQ-Contest] 10 Meter Contest CFZ ended

Fred Laun K3ZO aalaun at ibm.net
Mon Aug 14 20:13:11 EDT 2000

ARRL Vice President N4MM announced at the joint PVRC/NCDXA Meeting August
12 that the Membership Services Committee (MSC) of the ARRL Board of
Directors moved to end the Contest Free Zone (CFZ) of the 10 Meter Contest
at their latest meeting.

It gives me great pleasure to know that henceforth Argentina's Novices, who
are restricted to operating phone precisely in the 28300-28350 KHz segment
which constituted the former CFZ, can now participate in the ARRL 10 Meter
Contest without being in violation of the contest rules.

My thanks go to John, N4MM, for pushing this through.

73, Fred, K3ZO

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com