[CQ-Contest] RSGB 7 MHz DX Contest 26/27 Feb

Lee Volante lee at g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 20:10:02 EST 2000

Hello,

I'd like to remind you that the RSGB 7 MHz DX Contest is taking place next
weekend from 1500Z 26 Feb to 0900Z 27 February.

Frequency: 7000-7030   CW only.   Please do not solicit QSOs between
7000-7005.

Exchange:
UK stations send RST-Serial-District Code
Overseas Stations send RST-Serial

Simple rules:
Single Op and Multi Op entries.

Sections:
a) UK Open
b) UK Restricted (100w output / single element antenna max height 15m)
c) EU (inc. EI)
d) NA, SA, AF, AS
e) OC

Overseas stations can only work UK stations and vice versa.

Overseas stations in section c) score 5 pts / QSO, section d) score 15 pts /
QSO, and in section e) 30 pts / QSO.   Multipliers are the district codes.
Final score = QSO pts x no. of multipliers.

UK stations similarly score 5 pts / QSO for contacting stations in section
c)  15 pts / QSO for section d) and 30 pts for section e).   UK multipliers
are as per the General Rules (see the RSGB Contesting Guide or the website)

That should have whetted your appetite !   Please read the complete rules
and the log entry details on the RSGB HFCC website run by Justin G4TSH.
The address is:  http://www.g4tsh.demon.co.uk/HFCC

See you on the air (hopefully !)

73,  Lee Volante G0MTN
HF Contests Committee, Radio Society of Great Britain.

---
Lee Volante G0MTN, Solihull, UK
Email: g0mtn at qsl.net
WWW:   http://www.g0mtn.freeserve.co.uk