[CQ-Contest] Re: contest rules at HG0HQ?

John Warren nt5c at texas.net
Mon Jul 10 14:08:11 EDT 2000

Zdenek OK1DSZ wrote:

|I tuned down and what a suprise, on 7059 again HG0HQ, now CQing.
|Quick tune back to 7099 and HG0HQ still talking with that I station.
|While having both frequencies in memory  I switched between them
|several times - both HG0HQ ops were talking in the same time, there
|was no synchronization between them to allow only one signal on
|band/mode at one time.

That could explain my frustration with them on 10M. Endless unanswered CQs
- I mean like a continuous half hour. I could understand them not hearing
weak scatter signals from W5 (although several other European HQs did), but
they weren't working any S.Americans either! Perhaps they weren't even
listening.

John, NT5C.

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com