[CQ-Contest] Re: Bad practices identified

Art & Linda Hubert n2au at lightlink.com
Thu Jul 20 13:44:24 EDT 2000

If you leave your run freq. to work a multiplier, you may be able to keep
it, if there is less than 15-20 seconds of dead air.  If I came across it
and asked "QRL" and no one responded, I called CQ and started to work
stations.  You would have a very hard time convincing me that it was you run
frequency.  Sometimes the pursuit of a multiplier can have other
consequences, losing your run freq may be one of them.
N2AU

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com