[CQ-Contest] CQing on Mult Radio

Jeff K1AM k1am at home.com
Fri Nov 3 14:35:59 EST 2000

	I agree with you. In my opinion the rules should state clearly
"The mult. station is NOT allowed to call CQ". The main reason for
this is that if some new contester operates the CQWW and he calls a
station who is CQ'ing and is told, "Sorry, I can't work you, you are
not a mult". The new contester will say to himself, "What the hell
kind of contest is this? Well, that's the end of contesting for me!" I
don't think this is what we want to happen.

	73, Jeff K1AM

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com