[CQ-Contest] VR2BG's annual CQ WW whinge...

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Tue Nov 7 11:12:18 EST 2000

Once again has to do with stations in the Caribbean & immediate vicinity.

Remember that there is more to Asia than just JA.  If you don't tell the JAs
to QRX as you run them, you will never hear the rest of us calling you.

What few Caribbean stations I did work this year (single band 28 Mc) was
around 11 to 12 GMT, at which time it is almost impossible to be heard
through EU.

Again, you never know what goodies might be had if you don't take a
moment every once in a while & tell the masses to QRX.

I could've easily bagged an extra ten countries & can only hope that many
on the other end missed a double mult.

73, VR2BrettGraham

Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST at contesting.com