[CQ-Contest] lock-outs

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Nov 16 08:20:17 EST 2000

At 10:21 AM 11/6/2000 -0500, Rick Dougherty wrote:

>Hello all...our small multi-multi has finally decided amongst the ops that
>we need to have a second station on the bands in order to be more
>competitive...wonder if Tim K3LR, Frank W3LPL ,and Matt KC1XX would be
>willing to share their lockout methods with the contesting community.

At KC1XX we have a couple of extra radios for listening only.  We enter new
stations into CT's bandmap and the run operator can grab them if the rate
slows down.  So we have no lockout issues because we only have one
transmitter per band.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>